I don't know if anyone would actually read this post. According to my data, I haven't written anything in a year and a half. Looks abandoned to me!
So..... In the event that anyone recognizes the name, as I pop into your blog feed, Hi! How are ya? What's the haps? Personally, I'm okay. I'm alive. I'm mostly functional. By the bullets, I have.....
* Enjoyed two more summers with my family and friends.
* Watched my son grow more into the young man he is going to be.
* Ended one hellacious chemotherapy treatment, which was probably the largest part of why I stopped blogging.
* Nudged my son through second grade, and several important personal events.
* Tried alternative methods of killing cancer. Basically, they worked on the areas for which they were designed.
* Tried a new chemotherapy treatment for the cancer that remains. Far less hellacious than the one before.
* I'm currently nudging my son through third grade.
* I decorate my planners.
* Now that Glitter Girl has returned, I'm suddenly inspired to create again. I'm inspired to move past existing and celebrate life again.
*I'm inspired to share and blog again.
* While I do have two posts planned to share ASAP, I need to work with The Boy on his spelling again.
Hello! I have missed you.