Monday, May 17, 2010

Wanna Lose Wonday!

Okay, so for a moment, I thought that title was clever. Considering this is only my second post, I figured I'd work on all the "About Me" blogs in the days and weeks to come.

So here we go...

Hello, My name is Mamma, and I'm a Weight Watcher. I'm also many other things, but Monday nights, I slip out of the house and into my local Weight Watcher facility to step on a scale. So far, so good. This is my second time with The Company; having lost 100 lbs the last time. It felt great. I wud awesome; and even kept it off for several months. Life intervened; I had a kid. I had a major shake-up with my employment status. I gave up. I gained 80 lbs in the span of 2 1/2 years. Yeah.

The Monday after Christmas, 2009, I went back to Weight Watchers with the support of my husband. So far, I am 29 lbs lighter and quite a bit happier. Weekends are my biggest challenge, since Monday is my "day or reckoning," but I have an idea that I'll put into place this week that should help quite a bit.

What's a girl to do when Saturday rolls in and then into Sunday...and all the healthy food is gone, but life gets hectic and there's no such thing as thinking before eating? My best guess right now is to switch up grocery day to pre-empt that.... Kicking into gear with a workable exercise program will likely help, too. Of course, that means my tush needs to get out of this chair right now and get to moving, doesn't it?

Well, alrighty then! Considering I have no followers, that's a totally doable thing.

So, later Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.