Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One Good Shot!

Good Tuesday Afternoon! How are you feeling the day after a long weekend? I had a hard time believing it was time to get back to business as usual. Of course, BAU was supposed to be a fourth round of chemo this morning. Alas, my platelets would not cooperate so I was sent home. Did you think you'd ever meet someone so disappointed that they couldn't get pumped full of toxins? Ah well. To my crafty stash I retreated. Look what I came up with!



All I wanted in this moment was to get a nice photo of my son with his sunglasses on. He thwarted me at every turn BUT, my brother was able to get some with the camera on his phone. Nice quality, I think! It's based on this sketch fromCreative Scrappers:

I took a few close-ups as well:




The vast majority of this page is from Crate Paper's Toy Box collection. Apparently, it's my new favorite toy! I'm hoping to go back and find some other once-loved collections in the next few days. There are a few more photos I want to scrap, but find myself waiting for various elements to magically appear.

Thanks for taking the time to read! I hope to bring more to you, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.