Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just Quick!

Morning! I just wanted to create a quick post for purely selfish means. I was just reading the latest post at Practical Scrappers -- how to get creative in rigging alphabet stickers to create something you need.

At the end of the post, they shared a really cool site, Anagram Solver, that will give you REAL words, after you supply them with a list of specific letters (like the ones you always have extra of in a sheet of alpha stickers) -- up to 12 letters. I tried it and really liked it. Aside from the crafty benefits, it's got to somehow help in a game of Scrabble, right?

So, yeah, that's it. Go play! Someone needs to have the fun today. I'm going to be alternating between cleaning the house and sneezing my fool head off today.

1 comment:

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.