Saturday, November 27, 2010
Attitude and Style... Brought to you by a dose of Blue's Clues
Good Saturday Afternoon!
Being the first weekend after Thanksgiving, I'm willing to bet many of us are starting to feel the energy and/or chaos starting to build already. Personally, I'm trying to fill my house with as much cheer and spirit as possible....and waiting for my loving husband to take a small picnic table out to storage. It's the first step in making room and rearranging the play room to place our tree in the house. The next step is finding a new spot for our son's cubbies. Yikes!
While I'm waiting on all that (and debating baking a few dozen cookies), I thought I'd catch up on some blog posts. I have a couple more tags to tie up AND some personally exciting news, too.
First up, this award:
It was bestowed upon me by Fern. Seriously, go check out her crafty goodness! I'm floored and inspired by the beauty she creates. The rules for this award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who gave it to me.
Thank you, Fern! Receiving awards was something I never fathomed for myself and this one is beautiful.
2) This is very special because it comes with a wonderful $5 gift certificate from The Digi's with Attitude Store
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate I will state 3 things that makes me different from everyone else and then I must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, I must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in my sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.
How cool is that?!
Now the tricky part, three things that make me different... Hmmm....
1) My internal I Pod rarely turns off. There always a relevant song to sing or shake my hips to. Truly, my three-and-a-half year old son can tell you, I probably sing far too often during the day. I just can't stop myself!
2) My energy and drive always resets on Mondays and the first day of each month. While so many others dread the M-word (both, even), I live for it.
3) I'm excited for Christmas (been planning and plotting since September). I believe snow can be romantic. I strongly dislike cold. If we could get a Christmas season, blanketed thickly with snow AND 50 degree temps, I'd be a happy camper....
Put that special Christmas on a Monday and who knows what magic would happen?
And the five blogs I tag...
1)Bev -- 2 Hearts
2)Amarily's Little Corner
3)Tiffany -- Breakfast @ Tiffany's
5)Megan -- CropChocolateDesigns
I know I was also nominated for a second award by Fern, but I think my time to just sit and write has been ended. I'll work on coming back to that one soon!
OH! I also have some fun info to share related to Sketches In Thyme and Frosted Designs! Mainly, it's fun for me, but still, I'd like to share.