Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rainbow Master

Good Sunday Morning! Okay, so yes, it's still very early and even I am not exactly a chipper-whipper just yet. It's the down side to trying (yet again!) to remove coffee from my daily routine. The upside, however, is that I have a better focus when working all day on a scrapbook page!

On Friday I included the Rainbow Master among my finds. I knew I was going to scrap this moment because it's a very big deal for him. I decided to use this Creative Scrappers sketch:



And here is my take:


The papers are some that I picked up at Hobby Lobby earlier this week. They were on sale and I was in a very Crayola-8-pack frame of mind. The two large circles are Technique Tuesday Technique tiles, painted and topped with Basic Grey Oliver rub-ons. It was nice to feel the need to add some dimension to this page; like I'm getting back into the old swing of things. Slowly but surely, my groove is coming back.

I think I'll also enter this in the Open Challenge at Sketches In Thyme this week. It's been a very long time!

Thanks for stopping by! Now it's time to find a perk-me-up so I will actually WANT to shovel the three inches of snow that's in the driveway this morning. Grrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.