Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Reel Me In, Papa!

 Good Tuesday morning! Okay, now I am faking it. I'm a couple different kinds of yuck, but I'm working on feeling better. In the meantime, I'm grateful for the foresight to have taken pictures a few days ago.




 Last weekend, I was a crafting fool. I really like the birthday sketches at Creative Scrappers AND I was still excited about my new found method of adding more photos. I used it again for this page.





 For the past couple years, there have been quiet discussions and dreams of taking The Boy fishing. This Summer, it's supposed to become reality. Both The Boy and my dad are so excited. Dad pulled out his fishing rods to make sure they still worked. It looks like he had the perfect bait to catch a grandson.

 These are Basic Grey stamps, about 4 or 5 years old. I found them at the bottom of my drawer while looking for something else. Yay! Also, I like enamel dots but I haven't made a point of stocking up. Liquid Pearls to the rescue!

 I colored the cork alphas to make a title that would match AND stand out.
 Once again, I made an interactive page.  This time, I made sure my photos faced the right direction when flipped up.


And this is the sketch I used.



 Again, I saw DT member,  Danielle create something beautiful and knew I would try this sketch as well. , http://picsandcheesecake.blogspot.nl/2014/04/creative-scrappers-birthday-bash.html


 In this moment, I think I might spend the next two days working on a Friday Finds post. Through last week's blog hop, I discovered some amazing vendors and I want to talk about them. Till then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.