Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Maya Road, How I Adore Thee!



Good Evening!

Still working on wanting to complete that title.

Still contemplating inking a Prima rose that's on another page for a challenge at Bella's Creations.

Still looking at a lot of awesome sneak peaks from some of my favorite companies. Tonight, I've been oohing and aahing over some new pieces from Maya Road. I'm looking forward to this particular mini:



My MIL loves birds and photographs eagles and hawks as often as she can. She also gets other birds, too. This would make a cute mini for her to put some of her favorite photos in, I think. Dress it up with some paint and paper with nature scenes.... Maybe even add some cute flowers, or a handmade "Knock Knock" sign above the opening and create a woodpecker to go on top....

I'm not able to snag their goodies often, but this, I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.