Saturday, February 6, 2016

Let Me Take A Selfie

And let's see if I remember how all of this goes....

Aside from the annual December Daily project, I haven't really played with paper in a year. I have started a few pages here and there, but nothing like I have truly enjoyed in the past. Then, Glitter Girl returned. Suddenly, I could feel the love again. That Sparkly Miracle is magical!

Shimelle Lane is also pretty awesome. If you're willingly reading this, chances are good that you're already well aware of this. This first challenge, to use a selfie, was indeed a real challenge. Yes, I take photos of myself, especially on rare pretty days, but I never intend to add them to albums. This one time, however, I snapped a selfie to show my husband how well an organizational project was coming along. The Boy joined in and made my point better than I ever could on my own. He's a helper! The photo became the natural choice for a scrapbook challenge. The result.....



Almost the entire page can be attributed to Crate Paper, Boys Rule collection. Red alphas and sentiments are from My Minds Eye Basics. Oh! The airplane brad is from a Basic Gray collection. A moment of silence.....

Since I am rusty, I'll cut to thanking you for taking the time to read and see what I'm up to. I do intend to begin a routine posting schedule;  hopefully Wednesday and Sunday. Fingers crossed that my groove remains as I return to chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.