Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Croppy Fun!

Happy Sunday!

Hey, did you know today is Grandparents' Day? I didn't until my parents came home with my son from a special pancake breakfast. They learned it was a special day during the announcements there. It's also apparently how my son and my father are going to conspire to get zee child a new set of Lego soon. Either way, I enjoyed a moment to put some memories on paper and have fun with paint, glue and extra scrappy goodies.

I present, another page inspired by the Online Crop going on at Pages In Time.



My two sources of inspiration from the crop were challenges put for by Carla. One challenge was to incorporate a bow into your page.



A second challege was to use sewing:



I added some more fun by using up some of the rub-ons that coordinate with the Basic Grey paper line, Oscar (my current FAVE):





And the last detail to share is that this is also a lift of the talented scrapper, MelissaW. I am participating in a challenge at sb.com that asks me to lift a LO of her choosing (primarily because she is listed first in the random groups). Here's a link to the page she submitted:

MelissaW's Gallery: puddle jumpers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.