Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Pause for the Cause

Good Thursday Morning! Was anyone else greeted with a considerable sprinkling of rain this morning? It has given me a chance to be thankful for a strong roof overhead; as it seems we're going to be getting a good share of precipitation today.

Gratitude... A sense of humor... These are things I'm working overtime to keep in mind this morning. I find it all too easy to be angry and in the depths of despair lately. If I were to let myself wallow, my life would only get worse. While I work on fighting it off, it's certainly making it difficult to do the things I love.

With two due dates looming for other groups, this is going to be extra important.

Then, I can at least calm down about *those* responsibilities and try like hell to figure out how I'm going to meet the others that are far more important...

Like feeding and clothing my child.

Like hitting up hard that, while he's been spoiled for nearly three-and-a-half years, THINGS don't matter like he may want them to.

Like understanding and KNOWING that I somehow must have some sort of skill set that makes me attractive to some sort of employer out there. I can't possibly be as useless as two years of unemployment are leading me to believe.

Like finding an answer to that so I don't have to spend more on tissues to dab the tears.... or meds to combat the number I've done to my stomach.

So, that's my life...

That's why I throw myself into scrapbooking and other paper crafting. That's why I try to throw myself into 104 different challenges because, anymore, I don't know what else to do.

Truly, right now, I don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.