Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Doh!

Popping in on my own blog to just make sure that I actually do post something for the week. Right now, I'm just hoping I'm able to post more than a simple statement that:


*I do have a blog nearly completed in draft form. It just needs a couple supremely important details.... like photos of what I've done.

*I do have a layout nearly completed to put in that drafted blog. It just needs a title created, painted, placed, and finally photographed.

*I have had a mildly busy and exciting week that has kept me from caring about making that infernally cute and cliche title. My lil three-and-a-half year old boy started yoga classes this past Tuesday, and starts a special story-hour tomorrow just before my husband and I head out on a promised overnight to relax and unwind. For that, we just needed a car that was drivable, thereby creating more stress and frustration.

But for now, I'm sleepy; my husband is awesome because he's done four loads of laundry today (even putting the clothes away!); we're ALL half-way packed for our adventures tomorrow; and....


Yeah....

Oh, hey! Before I shut down, I want to encourage you to take a moment and click on the badge at my right. It's for a new site, Bella's Designs. It's beautiful. It's fun. It's amazing. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't know they had yoga for kids. Is it fun ? Hope you have a lovely overnighter

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.