Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mobigone To The World

Good Saturday Morning! Anyone else have sunshine on a cloudy day? Anyone else love My Girl? Anyone else feel like apologizing for not creating a Friday Finds post yesterday? Okay, so I started making the post last Monday, but then the strangest thing happened. I had more of a desire to actually create than just talk about creating. I've been a scrapping, crafty fiend this week -- 6 LO's and a couple Easter projects. In the past few months, getting one to four pages done was a major accomplishment. I feel good about this. Case in point, one of the pages that I'm going to share right now:



Apparently, a little dose of Echo Park (A Boy's World) is exactly what I needed! As a bonus, it was fun to finally crack into my Jenni Bowlin bingo cards and Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend chipboard. It's based on this sketch from lCreative Scrappers:


I've also used this sketch for two other pages that aren't quite finished yet. I was pithy for a day because my foam dots are missing and I REALLY want to add that dimension to a couple pages. This morning, I shrugged it off and decided to use up some of my grunge paper. After I applied the stickers to the grunge paper, I used an Exacto to cut them away. Now, they have a sturdy feeling, like chip board, but more flexible AND they stand off the page just a little bit. For as thick as his current album is, this is probably a good thing.



Both the "stitched" circle and the car toots were doodled. It's something I'm usually afraid to do, but just kinda happened. It dawned on me later, that my little car toots are probably a bit eco-unfriendly in this day and age. I'd be sure to get the sticker checked out by a qualified mechanic soon.


I'm a little too giddy about the Prima pebble. I don't think the photo turned out great, but just in case you wanted to see the image more closely:


And that's all I have for today! If you happen to look forward to the Friday Finds each week, I have made a promise to myself that I am going to post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.