Thursday, March 8, 2012

GOOOOOOOOD News! And, I'm going to try again.

Hello!

I don't know if anyone actually still opens my blog when they see a new post on the roll. More than likely, you all wonder, "And who was this again? Why am I subscribed?" Chances are good we connected on some other spot and that's why we're both subscribers.

Anyway, I thought I'd try coming 'round again. I have good news. I have a whole lot less cancer than I did the last time I posted. I'm that much closer to being "me" again -- writing, crafting, photographing, etc. I have about a month before I start back in on chemo and radiation. I have a love for my crafty things. Earlier in the week, I started creating a little piece that I'd like to put on a card. I have a lot of thank you cards to create and send out. I also have several scrappy pages that need to be made. I have a love for paint, ink, stencils, daily planners, coffee, blueberries and exercise.

I may not always create something amazing, but when I started playing with my goodies this week, I started to feel that special brand of "alive." It felt good to let go and create -- no sketches, no rules, no attempts at seeking approval from anyone but myself. I rather like how it's turning out. I'd like to share, too.

So, I'm going to try. Today, I'm going to try finishing up that little piece with whatever I have and take a picture of it. I'm going to ask one of my friends for her address. I'm going to send it, as a card; then make another one.

After nearly two years of suffering and fear, it's time to have some fun again.

Spring is just around the bend. Let's see what comes.

Oh, P.S., for those of you who were linked to it: What happened to my beloved Bella Creations? I'm trying to root through old blogs for some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.