Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Okay, so I can't get away from sketches that easily.


However, it IS so much more fun when I don't feel like I'm making myself use a sketch. This morning, everything just clicked. I found this cute card sketch at Frosted Designs (an old fave):



And this is what I came up with:



It's a birthday card for my son. He turns 5 in April, and I figure I'll be worn out from the restart of chemo and radiation, then. One more thing crossed off my to-do list!

The red base cardstock is Bazzil.
The blue and green chipboard circles are from Technique Tuesday;
Coated in Glimmer Mist.
The paper, robot and rocket are Fancy Pants, To The Moon (I'm currently in love with this one; making a door sign for DS with it, too).
The little 5 card is from Sasafrass Lass.

So, again, if you stopped by, I thank you for doing so. I still welcome any helpful critiques in card making; as I'm new and easily over-judge what I make. On the upshot, I'm still having fun and am currently proud of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to hear from you.